We are pleased to announce that several banks listed as accepting the worthless Matricula Consular cards used by illegal aliens, have contacted us via the Bank of America boycott website at www.BankofAmericaBoycott.com
Some want to change their policies so that they no longer accept the Matriculas. Others feel that they have been improperly categorized on our good and bad bank lists on the site.
Therefore, we have established the following certification process for banks to declare their policies of not accepting the Matricula for any reasons.
Certification and Corrections
A bank may fax us a letter on their official letterhead that is both signed by an executive officer and signed by a Notary Public.
The letter should indicate the following important elements:
- Signed by bank executive.
- On official bank letterhead.
- Notary Public certified.
1. The bank they represent currently has an official policy of not accepting matricula cards, as primary or secondary identification.
2. All branches of their bank and every employee is now aware of this policy and this policy will be consistent with all employees and branches of said bank.
3. The letter should contain the name and title of the top executive making this written assurance to consumers, with notice that the bank will inform us if they decide to change these policies.
Fax us the letter
This letter should be faxed to Illegal Immigration Boycott (563)405-4528
Once we receive a letter meeting these criteria, we will then code that bank as a good American bank that does not accept the Matricula and we will add a link to an online copy of this document for our boycott website visitors.
Our activists will continue to check these banks to assure that they are true to their word.
Supporters of our boycott should encourage their local banks to send us letters and join the growing list of banks that are refusing to accept the Matricula cards illegal aliens use in America that Mexican banks won't even accept.
We are working hard to provide American banking consumers with the best information we can so they can make smart decisions to support banks that are not supporting illegal aliens like Bank of America, Citibank, and Wells Fargo are.
Thank you for your support.
Director, National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC)